Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

Our Sony Batavia tv, has at times, got pinkish horizontal lines

Our Sony Batavia tv, has at times, got pinkish horizontal lines running across the screen from top to bottom. which flicker and blur the picture. Could this be the tv or the sky plus box? Thank you.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is***** be happy to assist you.
Please allow me to ask you a few questions to diagnose the problem.
- Have you tried to unplug TV and cable box power cords from wall outlet for 10 minutes to reset, replug back in and check?
If not yet, can you try it now and reply back with the result?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have done this and it is ok at present but it was ok yesterday then started at night. Can I report back tomorrow on performance tonight?.Thanks. Mike

Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
Sure Mike, please take your time and reply back with the result to proceed.Thanks.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Seems to have fixed the problem. Will get back if any recurrence. Many thanks. Mike

Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
Sounds good Mike, please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on smiley face/star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work. Regards,Shahid.