Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

How can I choose analogue instead of dvb on the TV I chose

Customer Question

How can I choose analogue instead of dvb on the TV I chose this before auto set up and we have no digital in jersey so I must choose analogue but I can't seem to be able to find it how do I change the setting in that way my TV can then tune properly i think
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is***** be happy to assist you.
Please allow me to ask you a few questions to diagnose the problem.
- Can you please get me the model number written on back of TV?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Tx-24cs500b
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I've only just bought it and tried to tune channels but I should have chosen analogue instead of digital
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Are you still there ?
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
Yes and working on it.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you shahid my name is meyrem
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
Hi Meyrem,TV needs to restore default settings then you can select analog tuning option, please press Menu and select Setup > System Menu > Shipping Condition and press OK on TV remote.Select Yes on confirmation screen that will appear and Auto Setup screen will come up to go through initial/ first time setup process as TV is just out of box and there you can select analog channel option.Please reply back with the result and if problem resolved then a positive rating to answer would be highly appreciated.Thanks.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have done what you said twice but it just goes back to the DVB Auto set up I didn't see any options to choose analogue each time
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
Are you sure the area you reside has analog broadcasting signals?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No sorry shahid it's not working I've tried what you said are you still there
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
Yes, I'm here and I asked one info-request in previous reply..
- Are you sure the area you reside has analog broadcasting signals?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes we don't have digital in jersey in the Channel Islands
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am going to go back to the coop with it on Monday to see if they can help me with this
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
Shipping Condition is only best option to clear TV memory for any settings and restore factory default settings in TV like it is taken out of box for first time. if antenna pin is plugged securely at back of TV then TV should scan all available channels in first time setup process (analog and digital) and it should resolve the issue. Thanks.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ok thank u
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
You're welcome.If the answer doesn't help then leave it as it is and do not rate it, reply back with the result.Thanks.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi I got someone in to help and it's done now thanks.
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
Nice, sounds good.Have nice time!