Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I have a Samsung laptop Model NP-R730-JA02UK and want to upgrade

Customer Question

I have a Samsung laptop Model NP-R730-JA02UK and want to upgrade the drive to a 1 or 2 TB hard drive. Will a hard drive for the NP-R730-JA02DE fit and work in my unit?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Yes it would as its the same dimensions just released fore the German Market instead of the UK.
So if you have one you will be able to install it into your Laptop
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.