Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

I have just bought a new Panasonic TX-32CS510B and having installed it I keep getting that

I have just bought a new Panasonic TX-32CS510B and having installed it I keep getting that there is no aerial connected.
Phyllis UK
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is***** be happy to assist you.
Please allow me to ask you a few questions to diagnose the problem.
- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Shahid

I have a Virgin VBoxHD

and a very old ALBA DVD 55 which I hardly ever use.

Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
Thanks Phyllis for the info,
All it needs to select correct Video Input in TV to get Virgin VBoxHD picture, please press Input button on TV remote to get video input source list, select the input where Virgin VBoxHD is hooked (for example, HDMI or Component or AV input etc) to get picture, if one input doesn't show picture then try next input as one should give you picture.
Please reply back with the result and if problem resolved then a positive rating to answer would be highly appreciated.