Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

Can anyone recommend a good spped detector or laser jammer

Customer Question

Can anyone recommend a good spped detector or laser jammer that is available in the uk
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
you wont get jammers in the UK as these can carry up to 7 years Jail, but you are legally allowed to use Detectors and as these tell you a mile away of the radar, it gives plenty of time to avoid it.
You can get the device here
http://www.radar-detector-shop.co.uk/products/snooper-3zero_608.htm
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for telling me that Jammers are illegal in England, I had no idea.that jammers were illegal, although they seem to be for sale on this site I will now not touch them, do you think the Snooper is better than the Cheetah 150 and if so why? Thanks
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
The jammer itself is not illegal, but there has been charges of obstructions of justice when using them in the UK, which is enough to stop anyone selling them.
The snooper has more information pools for detection and has been around longer, so has a better track record.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can the Snooper actually pick up a bloke with a gun at the side of the road as well as downloading databases?
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
yes, it does both.