Viet - Technician
Viet - Technician, Technician
Experience:  Electronics Tech. Troubleshoot consumer electronics devices.
30037186

We purchased Microsoft starter 2010 with the laptop, some years

we purchased Microsoft starter 2010 with the laptop, some years ago and the system was already installed. it is now saying that it has not been activated, and looking for authentication key which we don't have.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Viet - Technician replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7?Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

windows xp

Can I connect remotely to your computer, so I can fix the issue directly on your computer together with you? Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

yes

Thank you. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=dd4bda7e-0ffb-4576-a813-99bc9dd45c49, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

does this mean that the total charge is £13.58 for totally fixing our problem; or is this going to be additional to the £20 already stated as being the fee to fix?

I'll waive the extra fee of remote support for you, so there is no additional charge. Please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=dd4bda7e-0ffb-4576-a813-99bc9dd45c49, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted.Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,
I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Please rate my service below. Thank you very much.