nathan_mills
nathan_mills, Customer Service
Experience:  Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.
76814648

I used to have the facility to set my home details on my TomTom,

I used to have the facility to set my home details on my TomTom, this is not now available to me, what have I done wrong. As this is a very useful tool to have.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  nathan_mills replied 1 year ago.
Hi. Welcome to justanswer.Go to Main Menu > Change preferences/Settings > Change Home locationI have attached a pic which will help you.
You can set your Home location to any of the following:FavoriteAddressRecent destinationPoint of interestMy location (current GPS position)Point on mapLatitude LongitudeTomTom BuddyPosition of last stop (the last location you had a GPS signal)
If you face any issue while following the above steps then reply for further assistance.Please rate the Solution POSITIVELY.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is what I have already tried to do, but the icons are not highlighted on my Tomtom so I can not do it.
In the preferences screens, keep tapping the right arrow until you see the icon "Change Home location". Then pick it from your address, point on map, or current location etc.See if you are able to do this or not.