Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I want to connect my iPad Air to the television (tx40cx700b)

I want to connect my iPad Air to the television (tx40cx700b) via Bluetooth but when looking to pair my iPad doesn't locate the TV. Any suggestions?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
You cannot connect the iPad this way, the mirroring is for use with Apple TV, which needs to be connected to your TV, then you connect to the device (wirelessly) and can then display the content on the iPad to the TV.
You can get Apple TV here
http://www.apple.com/uk/shop/buy-appletv/appletv
Once you have this, you connect it to your TV and then you can use mirroring to display to the TV.
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.