*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

My samsung note3 was working fine. Out of sudden, the

Hi, my samsung note3 was working fine. Out of sudden, the screenshot function no longer work. Neither of the ways, pressing power and home button, or palm motion or note stylus respond. Kindly assist
Category: Electronics
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this. .I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.Unfortunately, This is usually caused by a glitch in the firmware and the only option will be to do a factory restore, you will need to back up your important pictures and data and also your contacts, then follow these steps>Remove the battery, wait for a few seconds, and then reinsert the battery.Then press and hold Volume up, Home and Power buttons until the Samsung logo appears on the screen.Scroll to wipe data/factory reset by pressing the Volume down button.Press the Power button.Scroll to Yes -- delete all user data by pressing the Volume down button.Press the Power button.The phone will now wipe all contents.Press the Power button.The phone will now reboot to the initial setup screen.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Tx. Is there anyway i can get around this without a factory restore?

you can also try going to settings, then reset settings. Then do a power reset. While the phone is on remove the battery, then while the battery is out press the power button for 20 seconds, then reinsert the battery..
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thx Randy!

I did the battery removal method and it works. Screenshot working fine now. Tx!

Your welcome!That's great news!Please let me know if you need any other assistance.Please take a moment to rate my service positively.Thank you very much!