Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I have a Panasonic KX-TG8051E and it did work until today when

I have a Panasonic KX-TG8051E and it did work until today when the line broke up and the phone now reads, Check Phone Line. No dial tone, it seems to be functioning but no sound at all?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Can you tell me which provider you use please? eg: BT?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Callflow

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
There is no line check tool available so you will need to call from a phone 0800(###) ###-####and have a line check performed as this is the most common issue that can occur.
Have them do this and let me know the results please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Am doing. I think its working! I rang earlier and left a message and have just rung again and its working. I have no idea why this is, the handset has now changed from, Check Phone Line to normal.

Ok magic.

thank you.

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
It will have been an outage on the server, you will be ok now, was not your phone that was the problem
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.