Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of experience
15852642

Please can you tell what OS does the ECTACO colour 2 use?

Customer Question

Category: Electronics
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting, it uses it's own operating system similar to the original Nooks. It is not an android or anything like that. If you have any questions at all click on reply to expert and let me know. If not please don’t forget to leave a positive rating for my help - it is greatly appreciated. Please note you are rating me only not this site or your ECTACO.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for that answer. So when I order a language pack which version should I order: Windows Android ect.

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
Can you explain that a little more please? As I just mentioned it is not an android it has it's own operating system. You would need to get the language pack from the device itself if there is one.