michelleclive
michelleclive, Customer Service
Experience:  Working as a manager in a tech support company and i have an experience of 8 years and more in electronics device.
26798893

I bought a Huawei Y541-U02 Model and inserted my UK SIM

Customer Question

Hi I bought a Huawei Y541-U02 Model and inserted my UK SIM card into it and it will not pick up any signal in spots where it is usually present in abundance. I have changed APN settings for MMS and Default but it still will not pick up any signal. Why is this?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  michelleclive replied 2 years ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.Try to reset the phone to factory default and then try.
1. Turn off your Android Huawei phone and pull out battery and reinsert it after a few seconds.2. Press and hold both Volume UP + POWER buttons for about 15 sec. until Andorid recovery menu comes up.3. Select Factory reset /wipe data. (scroll down with VOL down.)4. Select with power. (may changed to Vol up)5. Scroll down to Yes -- delete all user data. Press power to confirm.After all is done press power to reboot system now.After data wipe has completed you are done. reset Huawei done.