Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543
Electronics

I cannot connect my Skybox to my Samsung Curved TV - I have

connected all the cables to... Show More
connected all the cables to the One Connect Mini - still no picture - please help.
Category: Electronics
Show Less
replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** be happy to assist you.
Please allow me to ask you a few questions to diagnose the problem.
- Can you please get me the model number written on back of TV?
- Is the Sky box connected to TV through HDMI cable in HDMI input?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago.

Sky box is connected via HDMI.

TV no: UE48JU7500TXXU

Shahid, Technician replied 1 year ago.
OK, have you tried to select correct HDMI input in source list of TV to get Skybox picture?Have you tried to unplug Skybox power cord from wall outlet for 5 minutes to reset, replug and reboot Skybox?Also, can you try another HDMI cable as current one could be internally defective?Please reply back with the result.Thanks.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago.

tried to switch off and on - changed the HDMI cable from the sky box to the ONe connect box.

Now my TV is stating that It is updating its software - but it has been doing that for the last 2 hours with no further improvement. My TV is now switching off and On by itself - with the same message about updating...what is going on????

Shahid, Technician replied 1 year ago.
Is the TV connected to internet?If so, give it some more time to finish software update, if problem persist then turn Off router for a while to disconnect TV from internet to see if it helps to get it stay On.Now if this also doesn't work then I'm afraid TV has internet failure and should be return to store to get replacement one. I trust my input will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on smiley face/star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work. Regards,Shahid.