dresteve2000
dresteve2000, Customer Service
Experience:  Electronics expert.
71208907

I HAVE GOT A SAMSUNG GT-E1170 MOBILE WHEN I EAS IN THE HOSPITAL

I HAVE GOT A SAMSUNG GT-E1170 MOBILE WHEN I EAS IN THE HOSPITAL LAST WEEK EVERYTHING WENT OFF DEAD, SO WHEN I CAME HOME I SENT FOR A NEW BATTERY AND STILL DEAD, NEVER DONE THAT BEFORE, CAN YOU SEE WHERE THE PROBLEM IS PLEASE?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  dresteve2000 replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am A. Stevens here to help with your question! I understand that you have tried using a new battery, can you let me know what happens when you plug in the charging cable to the phone? Does anything come on the screen indicating that it is charging or connected to power?