dresteve2000
dresteve2000, Customer Service
Experience:  Electronics expert.
71208907

Got free upgrade to Windows 10 and now my Epson Stylus CX3600

Customer Question

Got free upgrade to Windows 10 and now my Epson Stylus CX3600 does not work anymore. Is it off line.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  dresteve2000 replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am A. Stevens here to help with your question! Are you connecting to the Epson printer via Wireless or using a USB cable?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

uSb cable

Do you still have the installation CD that came with the printer? We might need to remove the printer and then install it again to get it working correctly with W10
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

no. I cannot find it.

What version of windows were you using before when the epson was working correctly?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Windows 7

I am trying to locate the driver online but the latest supported OS I see is for Windows XP...do you know if your install CD was also intended for Windows XP? If so this driver may work for you...but it might not due to operating system compatibility
Here is the download I located: https://esupport.epson-europe.com/ProductHome.aspx?lng=en-GB&data=nKGrQtfEm6kHWBEJ28xxcHshhUPbB8m4&tc=6
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I have got a new printer so need no more help. Goodbye.

Sorry that last message was not intended for this Q/A. So Who is your email provider please?
Great! Glad you were able to get printing agian