michelleclive
michelleclive, Customer Service
Experience:  Working as a manager in a tech support company and i have an experience of 8 years and more in electronics device.
26798893

My Samsung tablet has stopped working. The battery is full,

My Samsung tablet has stopped working. The battery is full, but all I get is a message to say that the processor is not responding. Can it be revived please? It is only a year old.
Eileen Bush
Category: Electronics
Expert:  michelleclive replied 2 years ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.what is the model number of the samsung tab.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Sorry, I am not sure but think it is tab 6

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

It is model number GT-P5110 and S/N R22D3043PKW 16G

Thanks for the model number this is tab 2
Follow the reset steps and let me know how it goes. Press and hold down the power button for 40 seconds and then release it.wait for 2 mins before turning it back on.let it boot up and let me know if it still freezes.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
I didn't get an answer, just a question. My Galaxy Tab isn't working. I just get a message to say the processor is not responding. The model number is ***** and the S/N is R22D304PKW
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Battery has drained and is now re-charging. Is this hopeful?

yes it will work and if you find any problem reply me from your email.look for justanswer email and reply me back.