nathan_mills
nathan_mills, Customer Service
Experience:  Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.
76814648

I got a samsung 6 mobile phone as i am a mobile driver i get

i got a samsung 6 mobile phone as i am a mobile driver i get quite a lot of text messages or calls when driving and i need to have a drivers mode app that tells me that whos called and who messaged me
Category: Electronics
Expert:  nathan_mills replied 2 years ago.
Hi. Welcome to justanswer.Go to the Galaxy App Store which is already installed on your mobile and search for the app called "CarMode"Now the appropriate app will appear in the section (For Galaxy). Install the approximately 28 MB file on your smart phone.Now you will be able to perform all the necessary actions while driving.Reply if you have any query.Thanks and have a good day. Please rate the chat POSITIVELY.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

thanks very much i have downloaded on my mobile now it seems to work ok and helps me now

kind regards Rkoseda

Please rate the chat POSITIVELY so that I can receive my payment.