Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

How do i get 4 didget lock code from my Bang& olufsen tv

Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Under no circumstances can any representative give out PIN codes. These Personal Identification Numbers are secret and are there to foil would-be thiefs from stealing Bang & Olufsen Audio and Video Products. PIN codes have been in use in most B&O products since around 1999. Only products' rightful owners have knowledge of these personal codes.
If you have forgotten your PIN-code then you need to contact the B&O dealer from where you originally bought your item as they have the record of the PIN (no one else does) and they can provide this to you.
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.