Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

My printer only prints out part of my invoice sheet.

Hello, my printer only prints out part of my invoice sheet. The main heading is missing along with a few details down the page, such as date, horizontal lines, and part of the customer address. The rest is fairly clear. I tested the printer on a copy of our work sheets for customers and that worked fine as a copy.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Can you tell me from which program you are printing the invoice from please?
And is it printing other things ok?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I need to check this end to answer your questions. Can I come out of this programme and sign back in without having to pay again.

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
yes, just return to this web page
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

will do. Thanks.

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
your welcome
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

did you receive my last mail a minute ago with some more info for you?

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
No sorry Graham, this has been the first message I received in 2 hours from you
Can you repeat it here please.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I tried to print a blank page with some writing on it, just a few spaced out lines. It printed a blank. Tried my invoice template again, still same issue.

I managed to print of several pre- printed worksheets we use which were just copies. They were clear and o.k. and complete with all wording on them.I use outlook (2011 edition) and just click on an icon on my standard opening page with all the programmes etc I can use, the icon is labelled "invoice set up". Anything printed from my laptop is poor or incomplete, only copies seem to work.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Just sent you a reply, but page keeps coming up with the payment requirement which we know I have already paid this morning.

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
ok, but I still do not know please what is the make and model of the printer?
And when did this problem start?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yesterday, fine up to then. Epson XP-412

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Can you click start, type in
system restore
press enter
Follow the onscreen steps and perform a system restore choosing a date from before yesterday.
Once completed, tell me please if you can then print
I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
Let me know the results please
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I solved the issue by cleaning the nozzles and head twice. The print quality is now as good as before thank you. Please confirm again that you have only charged for the initial £33.00 charge. On my bank statement it is showing the extra charge of £20.00 as well which you said would be cancelled. Please arrange this immediately.