Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I have a Samsung C460W and it is printing pink lines on my

I have a Samsung C460W and it is printing pink lines on my work how can I get rid of them
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Can you tell me please what you have done so far to remove the lines?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

hi Richard,

We have cleaned the printer cartridges

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
A cause for this is a build up of waste ink in the machine. Can you follow the steps here please to clean the machine
Click me to open
And after cleaning it, tell me if you still get the streaks please.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

hi, yes we tried this and still have pink lines, we have even replaced cartridges

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
It is the internal drum unit that will need replacing as it has the ink etched into it, If everything else has been cleaned this will be the cause.
I am really sorry about this and you are going to have to return the printer to have this replaced. It will be covered by the warranty if this has not expired, and the replacement will be done at no cost to you.
I am really sorry about this, and if you have problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

we removed the cartridge holder cleaned that and replaced all the cartridges with new ones and the pink has disappeared

many thanks for your help x