Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I recently purchased a sony bravia KD55X9005 4K ultra HD 3D

I recently purchased a sony bravia KD55X9005 4K ultra HD 3D smart wedge tv 55",it will play NTSC. digital laser discs,sound and picture,but if i try to play an analogue laser disc,i get picture,but it comes up saying,no sound.I am using a scart lead,is this correct or is the tv not able to read the sound signal? Can you please help?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
No sorry, it can only play Digial laser discs, it cannot get the sound from the analogue disk.
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.