*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

I have a rather old corded Gemarc telephone that doesn't work.

I have a rather old corded Gemarc telephone that doesn't work. Model no.TP6200. As I still like it, is it possible to have it repaired? It may just need cleaning.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 2 years ago.
Hi, My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this. . Which model of the Gemarc do you have, BL, CL, AMPLIPOWER, etc..
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

You asked what model of Gemarc telephone I have- BL,CL, Amplipower etc. Unfortunately I don't understand what you mean. all I know is that it is a corded telephone Model No.TP6200. Please reply.

okay, thank you. That model is about 15 years old. Unfortunately it is out of service and there are no replacement parts orsupport to service the Geemarc TP6200. However you can get a new model replacement that is a very similar phone>PLEASE CLICK HERE<<Please let me know if you need any other assistance.Please take a moment to rate my service positively.Thank you very much!