Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

I have a samsung ue32f5500akxxu smart tv. Recently the picture

I have a samsung ue32f5500akxxu smart tv. Recently the picture disappeared even though you can still hear the audio. I have checked the cable connections between the tv, satellite, dvd and video and they are fine. The unit is under two years old. Any ideas?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is*****'ll be happy to assist you.This kind of problem occurs due to failure of backlight system inside screen and suspected boards are either power supply that provides high volts to backlight system or main board of TV that controls On-Off of backlight. Swapping the board will help to resolve the issue, I would go for main board replacement which is most common cause of this issue, it is available at following supplier link if you wish to replace it in TV by yourself..http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TV-Part-BN41-01958B-BN94-06892L-LED-Main-AV-Board-For-Samsung-UE32F5500AK-FTP-/381373832149?hash=item58cba6dbd5and following link shows power supply board price info..http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-TV-Part-BN44-00605A-Rev-1-2-PSLF770S05A-Power-Supply-Board-For-UE32F5500AK-/141684947227?hash=item20fd14b91bI trust my input will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on smiley face/star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work. Regards,Shahid.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** is this part to replace?
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
Plug and play type work, need to take off back cover of TV after removing screws around the back panel then look for board that has all video inputs which is main board, pull the connectors on it gently and remove fixing screws and take the board off of TV chassis, put new board and put things in reverse order.I hope these info will help. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.Thanks.