Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

The Base unit PNLC1035 Battery charger Telephone KX-TG8564EW

Customer Question

The Base unit PNLC1035 Battery charger for my Telephone KX-TG8564EW is faulty. Where can I get a replacement unit?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
First, to check, if you leave it on another charger, it works fine? So keeps its charge?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes I can charge the phone on another slaves base unit so I presume The one whivh causes the discharge is faulty. Therefore I want to buy a replacement but I dont want a monthly £33 charg

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, the monthly charge is just the subscription if you sign up, its not required to.
With your question, sorry but the base is not sold separately, they only sell the phones as a set which you can see here (this is the best price I sourced)
http://www.costco.co.uk/view/product/uk_catalog/cos_1,cos_1.7,cos_1.7.1/147872
You need to by the set (unless of course it is still under warranty and you can have the base replaced at no charge).
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I told you today that the answer you gave me is unsatisfactory. I also do not think that £ 33 pounds is correct but in order to get things going I have agreed because £33 is better than £70 but I hope it will not so expensive in the end ,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I think I have covered everything and I want a final answer (Hopefully positive) before I shall take matters further