*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

Is there an instant record button on a ez48v recorder?

Customer Question

Category: Electronics
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 2 years ago.
My name is***** will assist you.
I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
Are you wanting to set a specific time/schedule for the dvr to record?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I want to be able to instant record in half hour incremental times blocks as I can do with my Toshiba recorder
okay, During recording REC repeatedly until the desired time is reached. − The recording time and the unit’s display changes as follows: Counter (Cancel)  OFF 0:30 This function does not work during scheduled recording or Flexible Recording.  Recording stops and the set time is cleared if you press [ STOP].  The unit turns off automatically when the time to stop recording is reached as long as you do not operate the unit.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Can you use the remote? I can only get the time increment to work with the button under the drop down flap on the right hand side.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Can you use the remote? I can only get the time increment to work with the button under the drop down flap on the right hand side
Yes, while on the program to be recorded, press the record button repeately on the remote until you reach the desired time.