Andrew
Andrew, Network Architect
Experience:  22 years in IT service, extensive network, server and workstation experience. Mac/Windows/Linux
16647546

Samsung neo 2 Bluetooth not working

Customer Question

Samsung neo 2 Bluetooth not working
Category: Electronics
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.
Hello there,
Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.
Adam
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes I can wait, but not for way too long, maybe another two weeks
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Adam
Expert:  Andrew replied 2 years ago.
Good evening - are you still having issues? If so, I'd be happy to work with you with full refund if we can't find a solution. Have is ever made it to the "pairing" process?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Using my Samsung S5, I did managed to locate the watch, but the watch is stuck on the two pages as I have mentioned won't connect. The Gear app though can't find the watch and keeps saying turn the watch off then on again. The phone can see the watch without the app.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
So no, it has not completed the pairing process
Expert:  Andrew replied 2 years ago.
Is there a chance that the watch is in "airplane mode" or something similar that might have caused the watch's bluetooth to turn off?Normally, as long as you have the right pairing code (which the watch will display), it's very straightforward - that's why I'm thinking "outside of the box".
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Already checked that, it's not in airplane mode. The Bluetooth is on and visible when pairing. And was 'factory' reset, so everything is back to normal setting. Can't do or see anything now as I can't get out of the setup screen on the watch
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Andrew,
I'm happy you were glad to help, but if you read my reply, had already tried the things you suggested and was met with no success.
I've taken the watch to Samsung in Wembley, at some cost and there again had no joy.
So now I am in the process of replacing the watch via Samsung.
F. Thompson