michelleclive
michelleclive, Customer Service
Experience:  Working as a manager in a tech support company and i have an experience of 8 years and more in electronics device.
26798893

Which number is ***** Password? Wifi key; SN ; dLAN or SECID

Customer Question

Category: Electronics
Expert:  michelleclive replied 2 years ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve the problem you have posted.Please tell me the problem a bit more in detail, are you looking for a wifi password ***** connect your wifi device to the router?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No. When my wife taps into Develo on her Samsung Galaxy tablet, to get a strong WiFI signal she is asked for a password. She does not have one and cannot find a way to create one on her tablet. There are numerous numbers on the dLAN 500 device but none operates as a password.
what is the ssid \name of the router\ network name to which your computer connects
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
EUNB-GPH-DMWA-LYNB from back of plug dLAN 500BT Hub Router a9f8b5ef98
ok do you have a computer that connects to the internet
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes
do you have windows or macos on the computer
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Windows 8.1
ok..There is an optional Remote Connect Service - Quick Resolutionif you Would like me to remote connect to your computer and fix the issue - The remote service will be an additional service which will allow me directly work on the problem and can be fixed quickly, you can sit back and watch your screen while i fix it for you. Let me know if you need the additional service or else we can continue with the service you have already opted for.Let me know which service would you prefer.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Cost please?
20$
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
OK
give me a moment..let me give you the remote link
click here Agree to the Remote Desktop Legal Disclaimer below.The Remote Desktop client file will automatically download to your computer.Open the Remote Desktop client file on your computer and you will be connected to a session with your Expert.After agreeing to the Remote Desktop Legal Disclaimer, you can always download the client again if need be.
did you click on the link
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
YES
did it download an elsinore file
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
NO unless it has reached some other place on the computer
which browser are you using
internet explorer or chrome
please follow these steps instead
please open the website www.teamviewer.comin the page that opens click on start full version\downloadit will download a file teamviewer execlick on the file to open\run itonce its installed, the temviewer window will openlet me know the id and password ***** on left side of the window
did you install teamviewer
you seem to be offflineplease try the below whenever you are online Right-click the WiFi symbol in the system tray and select Open Network and Sharing Center.Click Change adapter settings.Right-click the WiFi adapter. ...In the WiFi Status dialog, click Wireless Properties.Click the Security tab and then check Show characters.
the characters would be the password..try entering that password ***** your galaxy and let me know if you are able to get connected to the wifi network