Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

How to connect a Panasonic tv, model No.,TX-32LXD8 To a sky

How to connect a Panasonic tv, model No.,TX-32LXD8 To a sky HD + box please ?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is*****'ll be happy to assist you. I need additional info of TV symptoms to troubleshoot the problem. - Does Sky box has HDMI Out port to plug HDMI cord and hook it to HDMI input of TV?Thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sky box does have HD!I port but don't have cord !
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
OK, please get a good quality HDMI Cord from any nearest electronic store, plug it in HDMI Out of Sky box and hook it in HDMI Input of TV, turn power On of both units, press Input button on TV remote to select correct HDMI input where that cord is plugged in to get Sky box video/audio signal on TV. Please check following Amazon links to view HDMI Cords to order it online..http://www.amazon.co.uk/AmazonBasics-High-Speed-Supports-Ethernet-Return/dp/B003L1ZYYM/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1440765494&sr=8-2&keywords=HDMI+cablehttp://www.amazon.co.uk/IBRA%C2%AE-PRO-GOLD-HDMI-1-4a/dp/B002U38E9O/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1440765494&sr=8-4&keywords=HDMI+cableI trust my input will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on smiley face/star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work. Regards,Shahid.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Which is the HDMI input on tv :- HDMI 1 or HDMI 2 ?
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Both are HDMI inputs and you can use any one to connect Sky box and just select it by pushing input button on TV remote to get Sky box picture on TV.