Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

My Samsung plasma 3D screen is blue

My Samsung plasma 3D screen is blue
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is*****'ll be happy to assist you. I need additional info of TV symptoms to troubleshoot the problem. - Can you please get me the model number written on back of TV?- Does menu screen come up when push menu button on TV or its remote?- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?Thanks.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
PS43D490A1WXXU
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for TV model info, please reply following info-request to troubleshoot the issue..- Does menu screen come up when push menu button on TV or its remote?- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?Thanks.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Just my sky box
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
OK, so TV menu screen come up when push menu button, is this correct?If so, have you tried to unplug TV and Sky box power cords from wall socket for 10 minutes to reset, replug back in and check?If not yet, can you try it now and reply back with the result?Thanks.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Okay I'll try it
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
OK, please take your time and reply back with the result.Thanks.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
When the menu button is press it comes up pictures an all that
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
But the screen stay blue
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
You mean Menu graphics appear when push menu button but no picture of Sky box appears, is this correct?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
If the sky box is on u can put it on the channel but it's still blue
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
OK, what video input of TV is hooked to Sky box and what type of connection cord is used?Please make sure TV is set on correct video input to get Sky box video signal.We need another video device/ source to test the TV as problem seems with Sky box which might not be sending out video signal to TV and TV screen becomes blue y default when missing video signal.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ok thanks it's back on now
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
Excellent, glad to know that all is set now, please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on smiley face/star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work. Regards,Shahid.