Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

I have a TV, basically the picture went on the screen to

Customer Question

HI i have a TV, basically the picture went on the screen to black screen then i had no volume. I decided to swap my TV over adn try the smaller TV down stair. I did manage to tune it it, it was working fine until i accidently hit the analog button, now i have no picture or anything just a black screen on the TV. I have tried to unplug both the socket and areil and reboot the TV i am still getting a black screen no picture or sound.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is*****'ll be happy to assist you. I need additional info of TV symptoms to troubleshoot the problem. This is not an answer so do not rate it.- Can you please get me the model number written on back of TV?Thanks.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Model number is ***** LD2661HDFVT

Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
OK, working on it and get back to you in 10 minutes.
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
Does Input source list appear when push Input/Source button on TV remote?
if so, do you see Freeview or Digital or DVB option in that list?