Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  20+ Years Experience in Field. MCSE, ICCP, CNE, Greenbelt
23511658

I want to print greetings cards on my HP Photosmart 7520 onto

I want to print greetings cards on my HP Photosmart 7520 onto 13.5cm x 2.7cm cards but do not have this option. Is there a way to set a custom size?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question. The size paper you are able to choose are actually just a function of the driver software. You may have to update the driver that you are using for the printer. I can send you a link to a page that shows you how to do that in very good detail. One moment and I will paste it here for you: http://bitli.es/JmafdE So for example if you have the Universal print driver, and there is no selection in the Universal print driver to specify your printer model, you may want to use an alternate driver that is for your printer specifically so it knows what the specific capabilities of the printer are. Mike