*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

I am trying to transfer audio books (Format 4) to my waterproof

Customer Question

I am trying to transfer audio books (Format 4) to my waterproof sony walkman but it doesn't appear to be reading the files. What do I need to do?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 2 years ago.
My name is***** will assist you.
I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue. Which format are the audio books? Mp3,epub,etc...
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I download from Audible.com in Format 4 as I usually use ITunes to copy them to an IPod. They say _mp332_
V
okay, thank you.try transferring the audio books to your computer in MP3 or WMA format and then, transfer them to the Walkman player using Windows Media Player. Refer to the below link for instruction regarding transferring the music files using Windows Media Player application. http://www.kb.sony.com/selfservice/documentLink.do?externalId=C559287
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks. The answer helped but I discovered that Audible.com do not download audible books in MP3 format because Sony have not signed up to the digital licensing agreement.
Try this next please.
1) Make sure you have downloaded the .AA file onto your computer using the Audible Download Manager (I had v 6.6.0.0) and you have to install, if not already installed, the AudibleManager (I have used v 5.5.0.0 and v 6.6.0.15).
2) Install iTunes if you don’t have it installed already. ( I have used v 8.0.1.11 and v 10.7.0.21).
3) Load iTunes, Go to the File Menu and click on “Add File to Libary” on the menu, then locate and open the .AA file.
Then right click on the file and choose create mp3* version.