Viet - Technician
Viet - Technician, Technician
Experience:  Electronics Tech. Troubleshoot consumer electronics devices.
30037186

My password ***** my Amazon Account is upper case and the password

Customer Question

My password ***** my Amazon Account is upper case and the password ***** my Kindle is the same but lower case. In the past Ihave bought books which were delivered direct to my Kindle, but I have just bought and paid for another which does not seem to be able to be delivered. What should I do?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Viet - Technician replied 1 year ago.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I will be assisting you today. I'm sorry about the issue. What's the model of your kindle?
Please try the following fix: - Disconnect the power cord(s) from the internet / wireless modem/router device for a few minutes, then re-connect, then press and hold the power on/off button on the kindle for about 45 seconds, then turn it back on, then go to the Wi-Fi/wireless setting / menu on the kindle, and make sure it is connected to your wi-fi/wireless network name, and check. - If that does not work, go to the menu / settings on the kindle, then look for the option device / account / etc., and make sure it is registered with the Amazon account using the exact same email address when you purchased the book. If needed, de-register it, then re-register / sign in and check. Please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.