michelleclive
michelleclive, Customer Service
Experience:  Working as a manager in a tech support company and i have an experience of 8 years and more in electronics device.
26798893

HOw do I clean the printer heads on my Epson Stylus 130 pr

HOw do I clean the printer heads on my Epson Stylus 130 printer
Category: Electronics
Expert:  michelleclive replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting youplease let me know the exact model#. is it the epson stylus sx130 or epson stylus nx130
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Stylus SX 130
ok. let me know what is the issue you are facing while printing
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The printer works OK but the print is so faint that it cannot be read. The printer was not used for 10 days while I was away
on the printer panel hold down the ink button for three seconds.it should start the head cleaning automatically
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Where is the printer panel?
on the printer buttons, do you see any ink button
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't
I do not know what I am looking for On my comoputer there is no such thing as a printer button Is it on the printer?A
yes on the printerdo you see any button that has picture of ink droplet
if you are unable to find it , no problems..let me know if you have windows or macos on your computer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
YES Will try that . THere is a picture on the printer of a droplet but there is no button to press
ok..let me know if you have windows or macos on your computer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Windows 8
right click on printer icon..click on printer preferences
let me know if you have an advanced\maintenance tab
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am 83 and my son who generally helps me is not available As far as I know I do not have an advanced/maintenance tab . There is a picture on the printer of a droplet but it is built into the solid frame of the printer
There is an optional Remote Connect Service - Quick Resolutionif you Would like me to remote connect to your computer and fix the issue - The remote service will be an additional service which will allow me directly work on the problem and can be fixed quickly, you can sit back and watch your screen while i fix it for you. Let me know if you need the additional service or else we can continue with the service you have already opted for.Let me know which service would you prefer.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How much more does this cost?
i will charge a nominal amount of 20$ for the service
let me know if you would like me to remote connect so that i can send you the remote link
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK then but for future reference I would like to know where this panel and these buttons are
yes i will write down the steps on a file on your computer and will show you how it is done
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please take over
click here
Agree to the Remote Desktop Legal Disclaimer below.The Remote Desktop client file will automatically download to your computer.Open the Remote Desktop client file on your computer and you will be connected to a session with your Expert.After agreeing to the Remote Desktop Legal Disclaimer, you can always download the client again if need be.
michelleclive, Customer Service
Experience: Working as a manager in a tech support company and i have an experience of 8 years and more in electronics device.