Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

I HAVE TOSH 32ZP18P TELE. JUST A COUPLE OF DAYS AGO mY VCR

I HAVE TOSH 32ZP18P TELE. JUST A COUPLE OF DAYS AGO mY VCR AND DVD FAILED TO WORK PROPERLY ie DVD HAS PICTURE AND NO SOUND. THE VCR I CANNOT GET A PICTURE ON MY TELE. I RECENTLY WAS IN HOSPITAL AND MY EQUIP NOT USED FOR 10 WEEKS. PRIOR TO GOING INTO HOSP MY EQUIP WAS IN PERFECT WORKING ORDER. CAN U HELP ME PLEASE
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is*****'ll be happy to assist you. I need additional info of TV symptoms to troubleshoot the problem. This is not an answer so do not rate it.- Have you tried to unplug TV, DVD player and VCR power cords from wall outlet for 10 minutes to reset, replug back in and check playback result?If not yet, can you try it now and reply back with the result?Thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hello its taken some time and my dvd is working now ok, but the vcr is not I have tried switching the channels but no sign for the vcr what now
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Glad to know that DVD is working now.Please check if three color AV cord plugged between VCR and TV then need to select correct video input in TV to get VCR playback picture.OR please get me the model number of your VCR to see what could be cause of no picture.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
nteleot had the 3 colour cord connected before model 32zp18p
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for the info.Please select correct video input in TV by pressing Input button on TV or its remote to get VCR picture on TV.Please reply back if there is additional question.Thanks.