*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

I have a Toshiba model 32kv501b it is showing a square picture

I have a Toshiba model 32kv501b it is showing a square picture and wont go to anything eles like cinamia how do I change the picture?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 1 year ago.
My name is***** will assist you.
I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
What exactly is on the screen?
Which input do you have selected on the Toshiba?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I am watching a sky program

okay, thank you. Check that the TV's aspect ratio is set to Automatic within TV setup. To turn on the auto aspect ratio feature:1 Press MENU and open the Picture menu.2 Highlight Theater Settings and press ENTER.3 In the Auto Aspect Ratio field, select On.4 To save the new settings, highlight Done and press ENTER.To revert to the factory defaults, highlight Reset and press ENTER.To turn off the auto aspect ratio feature, Select Off in step 3 above.This ensures that the screen size changes between 4:3 and 16:9 depending upon the signal it is receiving via scart. Also check that scart control, 16:9 and RGB are set within the Sky box display settings.