nathan_mills
nathan_mills, Customer Service
Experience:  Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.
76814648

My son has just ordered the HP Pavilion 10-n000na detachable

My son has just ordered the HP Pavilion 10-n000na detachable lap top. Will he be able to obtain internet accesss please
Category: Electronics
Expert:  nathan_mills replied 2 years ago.
Hi. Welcome to justanswer.Yes you can connect to internet via this laptop. There in LAN port present in the laptop. You can connect to internet through it. Or you can connect wireless through wifi. All the features that are present in a normal laptop are present in this detachable laptop also.If you want to ask something else then feel free to reply.Please rate the chat POSITIVELY so that I can receive my payment. Thanks and have a good day.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi will there be any need for a sim card
No, there is no need of sim card.