Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

Does Samsung Galaxy Note 5 N920i 64GB Gold Factory Unlocked

does Samsung Galaxy Note 5 N920i 64GB Gold Factory Unlocked GSM - International Version work in uk. I'm on three network so will it work on three for 3G and 4G for voice and data
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
As long as it is unlocked and the GSM version (takes a sim card) then yes it will for both 3 and 4G
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.