Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I have removed the following cartridges satisfactorly, cyan,

I have removed the following cartridges satisfactorly, cyan, magenta and yellow. But I am unable to remove the black cartridge from my machine. Can you help
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
What is the make and model of your printer?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
epson. I cant find the rest of the details
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
ok, that can make it hard.
But what stops you from removing the black cartridge?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It appears to be stuck, how Im not sure
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
It may be dried ink
But if you got the other out, then it will be the same process, you just need to try very hard.
There is not really anything to break apart from the cartridge so try very hard and tell me if it pulls out please.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am unable to move it any way
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
ok, it will then be jammed into the print head and this is going to need to be dissembled.
I am really sorry about this and you are going to have to return the printer to have this done. They will take out the print head and if needed replace it or force out the cartridge. But there is nothing you can do there sorry, especially without knowing the model printer you have, as I cannot be specific on instructions.
I am really sorry about this, and if you have problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.