Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I have a Panasonic Lumix DMC FZ200 camera .I am very impressed

Customer Question

I have a Panasonic Lumix DMC FZ200 camera .I am very impressed by it, but I am afraid it is too advanced for me ,I Would like to get hold of a book on how to use it and know what all the buttons and controls can do . I am a little old(85) AND WILL NEED SOME HELP
Gordon Rawlings
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
I have the basic manual for covers the simple parts of the camera here
Click me too open basic manual
And the more extensive full user manual here
Ckick mee to open Full manual
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.