Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

How do I set my Toshiba remote to start and stay on HDMI m

How do I set my Toshiba remote to start and stay on HDMI mode
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Can you tell me the model of your TV please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
There is no name on the front of the TV other than Intergrated Digital TV HD Ready.
The remote has the no. CT 8003.Hope that helpsThanks
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
ok, you cannot do it via the remote, but it may be possible via the settings, would just depend on your model./If you go to Settings or Menu on the Tv, look for advance settings and look for startup input or similarDo you see anything like this?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Using the menu button does not show any setting options. Where do I find the settings option?
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
I would need to know the monitor to know this.Are you able to check on the back of the TV?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Apologies for the delay in answering you. The TV is in a different room.
This is what is on the back of the TV:
Model No. 19W330DB
Serial No. 22V24579
Other info: SAM L31 MB24 17MB24H-2Thanks
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
No worries and thanks, ***** ***** and allows me to answer it.Its not possible sorry. The TV is a bit old and as such HDMI was not the primary connection point, and this is why it reverts to its default. It does not have a setting to change the default input. If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know. Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you very much for trying.
RegardsPeter Friend
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Your most welcome Peter