Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

Model GT 19300FCC ID A3lGT19300SSN 19300GSMHDear

Customer Question

Model GT 19300
FCC ID A3lGT19300
SSN 19300GSMH
Dear Samsung
My wife has a new Galaxy and has given her old one to me .
I have tried to delete the data from the phone using the back up and reset procedure
The phone once reset is still holding a credit card and Google play voucher and one or two photos although the majority are deleted. I cannot use to purchase apps. Every time I try to purchase via voucher or credit card it is declined
Please can you help - please use email as my hearing is poor and I am about to travel in my car and will not answer my mobile
Martin XXXXXXXXXXX
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
When you reset the phone, you need to also use a new Google account for registering the phone.
Make a new account via my link below
https://accounts.google.com/signup
Once create, factory reset the phone again and when setting it up use this new Google account as this gives you completly new settings.
It should then operate correctly.
Let me know the results please