Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I have a Panasonic bbe viva hd3d sound tv tqfe 298,it has a

Customer Question

I have a Panasonic bbe viva hd3d sound tv tqfe 298,it has a pc connection on the back,this has stopped working,I was about to change the cables but thought it was more likely the tv,isthere a problem with this model over time,I do wish to claim on you,but avoid cable change for know reason,can yiu help,thank you. Alan xxxx emai :-***@******.*** Thank you again

Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
When you say it has stopped working, can you tell me please exactly what happens Alan?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

When I try to access the pc service on my tv all I get is a blank screen,there is nothing on the screen,thank you.

Alan

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, but apart from PC, the rest of the TV works correct Alan?
And have you confirmed the computer is not at fault by connecting it to a different monitor?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

HELLO,

Yes the rest of the tv works fine,the computer gives a normal output to it,s moniter but this output has no display on the tv,thank you.

Alan.

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** VGA component on the mainboard has faulted. There is no setting that causes thisI am really sorry about this and you are going to have to return the TV to have this replaced. It will be covered by the warranty if this has not expired, and the replacement will be done at no cost to you.I am really sorry about this, and if you have problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.Thank you