nathan_mills
nathan_mills, Customer Service
Experience:  Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.
76814648

How do I change language back to English on deh4700dab car

How do I change language back to English on deh4700dab car radio?
It was changed by accident to Russian.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  nathan_mills replied 2 years ago.
Hi. Welcome to justanswer.Follow the steps given below.Press the M.C (Multi Control) dial. It will display the main menu. (The switch that rotates. Press it once)Now start turning the M.C dial. Some items will be displayed on the screen. You don't need to understand it. Just rotate it three times. Now press the M.C dial at the third item.Now some more items will be displayed. Press at the first item. There will be options of English, Russian and Turkish when you rotate the dial. Press at English.Reply if you have any query. Please rate the chat POSITIVELY so that I can receive my payment. Thanks.