Eng. Andres
Eng. Andres, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Eng. Electronics Specialist. Circuit designer
54002000

I am an Electronics Engineer and I need a spice model for

Customer Question

I am an Electronics Engineer and I need a spice model for an CFL energy saving bulb which would replace the incandescent lamp. An electronic equivalent circuit could also do as I could construct a model for the LTspice software program I use. Also LTspice is compatible with P-spice so that you could send me both the equivalent circuit and the spice model for me to be able to insert the model into the schematic and then simulate the inverter I am developing and designing. I am working on this project for a developing Country in Africa and I want them to use Philips lamps in conjunction with the inverter I am developing which uses novel techniques( I have reached a stage where I need to load up the inverter and simulate with a realistic load. I would be very grateful if you can help Michael P Kiwanuka

I need 1 off answer and I DO NOT NEED ANY FURTHER MEMBERSHIP ONCE my answer Is given.  NO WEEKLY/MONTHLY/YEARLY MEMBERSHIP. Please Just give a ONE OFF ANSWER AND NO MORE

Category: Electronics
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.

Hello there,

Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.

Adam

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Dear Sir,

Please continue searching for an answer. As Long as you do not ask for more money I will wait, I will be patient. I have no more money to pay.

Best regards,

Michael P Kiwanuka

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Adam