Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I have an Epson stylus sx235w trying to install but no cd how

I have an Epson stylus sx235w trying to install but no cd how do I do this wirelessly
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
you need to install it via the computer first sorry, but I have the CD in download for you here on my link
Click me to open
You need to download and install the Epson Product Setup (1.0) which is the setup program like on the Disk.
During the setup you can then connect it to the wireless network and then you will not need the cable.
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.