Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I want to see who is calling me before answering also if somebody

Customer Question

I want to see who is calling me before answering also if somebody has called me I would like to know the number
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Can you tell me who your phone provider is please and I can tell you how to organise this?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Our telephone provider is Fractal Telecom Services, 5 Museum Square, Leicester. 0870(###) ###-####**@******.***
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
For them you need to call please to organise this and can call on
0116(###) ###-####
Request this service on your account and they can then enable it on your account.
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I know the number I want you to answer the question thank
you
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
ok... I did, I informed you to call them and see if they will enable it on your account. You have to call the number to find out...