Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of experience
15852642

I want to replace ink catridges in my Epson DX4450 when I press

I want to replace ink catridges in my Epson DX4450 when I press the flashing ink button on printer the unit does not move for me to take out anddd insert
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
Hold down the cleaning button for three seconds until the print head moves.
If that does not work or you do not have a cleaning button, press and hold down the Paper feed (load eject) button for over 5 seconds.
If this did not work, please come back and let me know what happened when you tried it by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue.
If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating - it is greatly appreciated.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

hi i dont have either of these buttons i pressed the stop button which is also the ink butt but dno good. i know in can be done from computor but cant get the printer 'how to' to come on screen

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
Do you have an ink button? Some machine use that instead.