nathan_mills
nathan_mills, Customer Service
Experience:  Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.
76814648

I have a samsung galaxy tab4 stm-t230 and i want to connect

I have a samsung galaxy tab4 stm-t230 and i want to connect it to a tv is there a lead that i can buy?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  nathan_mills replied 1 year ago.
Hi. Welcome to justanswer.If you need a HDMI cable then you will need a HDMI Cable and a USB to HDMI adaptor.You can buy the USB to HDMI adaptor by CLICKING HERE.You can buy the HDMI Cable by CLICKING HEREI am attaching an image for you to understand how does it work. Or you have another option of buying a Chromecast through which you can connect wireless. If you want I can give you a detailed description. Reply with your response.Please rate the chat POSITIVELY so that I can receive my payment. Thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

the answer seems to apply to a tab3 tablet not a tab4 and no-one seems to mention a tablet. they are all for a mobile phone!

CLICK HERE Here it is clearly mentioned that it is for tab 4. The cable can be used with any device. It does not require specific model.