michelleclive
michelleclive, Customer Service
Experience:  Working as a manager in a tech support company and i have an experience of 8 years and more in electronics device.
26798893

I have just updated my garmin Nuvi 3790 2016 maps but unable

Customer Question

I have just updated my garmin Nuvi 3790 2016 maps but unable to get nearby services now,, can you tell me why .
Category: Electronics
Expert:  michelleclive replied 2 years ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve the problem you have posted.Do you get any error when you try to browse through the Garmin service?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes,can only get no data available
Something is blocking access (firewall, ISP etc) or the server name isn't resolving (DNS issue).try to connect the garmin to your comptuer and then run the updates one more time let me know if it updates successfully or you get the same error.